A bit of writing here, a bit of writing there, a bit of NaNoWriMo everywhere. I’m kinda jumping around in my scenes again, but I think I’m done with that fight between the summoner and the Wanderer… as well as the introduction to the summoner’s lair.
Oh, wait, I just noticed some big areas needing editing, like where I chose to swap names between Sima and Ris; seems I forgot to change them all. ^^;
Oopsie. Probably want to fix those before I forget again…. Now I’m going to have to go through and try to remember which character was supposed to have which name, but I think I can manage that just by giving my short story, Rite of Passage, another quick read-through.
Still, progress is progress, though I think one of the upcoming scenes will require a bit of old content again.
Namely, main character Voalt is going to face down the Beast of Gevaudan (or his world’s equivalent) in a scene very much like the one young Doyle faced in my Secret Saturday’s fanfic, Ships in the Night.
So for that scene I’ll be rewriting old content more than creating anything new.
Anwho, speaking of progress….
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 2391
Total goal: 35,000
Total written: 43,394
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 25.
- NaNoWriMo Tip #12: Harness the Power of Simple Words (mediabistro.com)
- Sneaky Peeky? Outlanders (melcj.com)
- 5 Reasons Why I Love NaNoWriMo (findthelightbulb.wordpress.com)
- NaNo Progress: Things I Learn (thewritersroomdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Resources from the Community: Tips From Three Writers (pilotfishblog.com)
- Okay, Stop Me (morrighansmuse.com)
- Inspiration: Day 5 (ticklehead.wordpress.com)
- Nanowrimo Day 10: Captain’s Slog (wordspicturesmusic.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014 – It Begins (persephonemagazine.com)