I’ve finally finished adding to that first section of the prologue, whoo!
I’m sure I still have editing to do, but now that’s going to have to wait until December when NaNoWriMo is officially over.
Funny how all those “no progress” days cut into my head start, innit? 😉
Now, though, I can get back to plot progress.
Let’s see… where did my old content leave off? Oh, yes, the fight between the Wanderer and the Demon Summoner…..
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 2762
Total goal: 33,333
Total written: 41,003
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov. 25
- NaNoWriMo at Your Library | Programs That Pop (lj.libraryjournal.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update: Day 20 (clairevioletthropeexpress.wordpress.com)
- NaNo Progress: Things I Learn (thewritersroomdotcom.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo -The Final Stretch…and Yawn (caitlincarrigan.com)
- Ben H. Winters Has A Deal For NaNoWriMo Folks: Give To Charity, Get Entered To Win A Critique (litreactor.com)
- Scrivener NaNoWriMo 2014 Offers (datanode.net)
- The Knife of Narcissus (omnibus) (carolynechand.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014: Day 6 (facetsofamuse.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo… day 12 experiences (djmynattinspirationalauthor.wordpress.com)