Head meets desk. That’s a lot of time without updates for NaNoWriMo.
Midterms are over and done with, and now the semester is entering the final phase, and we all know what that means… more homework until the semester’s actually done!
It tends to seem that way, at least.
Still, I did manage to make a fair bit of progress on my NaNo during the gap since my last update.
Not as much progress as I’d like, certainly–I’d like to get in the typical daily goal–but I haven’t slacked off so much that I’m falling behind. My rebellious head start has, thus far, kept me ahead, leaving me plenty of time in case of emergencies, and homework is not enough to interfere.
In previous updates, I’d mentioned that I’d finally finished out the old content and can start on the new.
Well, “new” content, in this particular case, doesn’t just mean newer chapters, it also means adding to the old content. Case in point: the first section of the prologue is undergoing some heavy editing as I’m not only rewriting to give pirate captain’s point of view, but I’m adding some bits in there to lead up to his part in the original version.
So nothing I can upload to Patreon yet, not when even the prologue is, technically speaking, “done.”
As of November 15:
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 3134
Total goal: 25,000
Total written: 34,984
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 22.
- My Version of NaNoWriMo (kristinaludwig.wordpress.com)
- Honoring NaNoWriMo (gweberblog.wordpress.com)
- Still a Virgin (6inklings.wordpress.com)
- 2014 NaNoWriMo Trashy Romance Challenge: Act 2 Scene Assignment 3 (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Prep! (murverse.com)
- NaNoWriMo! (scribblesincambria.wordpress.com)
- Vlog: How to Survive NaNoWriMo Week 1 (avajae.blogspot.com)