NaNoWriMo Week 2 is now in full swing!
Did you participate in Double Up Day? 😀 Congratulations to whoever won all those prizes they were offering, i.e. congrats to people who aren’t me. 😉
I should’ve finished my homework instead. I would’ve finished my homework instead; my Rebel-edited-NaNo has more than enough of a headstart.
But I had to wait for my computer to download updates, because my version of Adobe Edge Animate doesn’t support that one feature that the assignment I’m currently on relies on (facepalm) and I’d put off downloading the trial version precisely because they never last as long as a semester, and I can’t exactly afford $120 for a year’s license on a program I’ll only need for three months. So as of Day 9… I should have just barely enough time to finish my assignments before the trial runs out.
Still, I managed to finish a few assignments before version differences interfered, so that’s something.
In NaNo News, my pirates got to meet their captors, and who arranged for their capture. In the process, they also crossed into my Doctor Who Rewrite territory (the obsessive fan in me really wants to get back to work on those ^^; ), met two of my recurring characters, and learned something unpleasant about the way certain kinds of magic work in this world.
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 3797
Total goal: 13,333
Total written: 20,381
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov. 20
- 5 Reasons I Love NaNoWriMo (rosiereast.com)
- Nano Madness (quotidiandose.wordpress.com)
- Nanowrimo Spotlight: Al Stegall (kelworthfiles.wordpress.com)
- #Nanowrimo Why do you write? (lynncahoon.wordpress.com)
- Perennial Favorites: Seasoned Authors Share Their NaNoWriMo Secrets (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Countdown: 5 – Why NaNo? (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- Scrivener NaNoWriMo 2014 Offers (datanode.net)
- The Secret to NaNoWriMo (floridawriters.wordpress.com)