The first week of NaNoWriMo is officially done, and….
my pirates have been captured. They’re on their way to the scene that crosses with my Doctor Who rewrites.
And now I’m having trouble convincing myself to stick with the current novel instead of switching over to those rewrites. ;p
But as I said when I started for this year, I need to finish this novel, darn it!
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 1908
Total goal: 11,667
Total written: 16,584
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov. 22 (It’s starting to go up again! Not quite a realistic figure, given the nature of my rebellion this year, but it’s getting closer….)
- Nanowrimo Spotlight: Al Stegall (kelworthfiles.wordpress.com)
- Catch NaNoWriMo Fever! (thesarcasticmuse.com)
- Top 5 – ‘When I Grow Up, I Want To Be’ Professions (reed.co.uk)
- NaNoWriMo Checklist (thewritersroomdotcom.wordpress.com)
- The Secret to NaNoWriMo (floridawriters.wordpress.com)
- #Nanowrimo Why do you write? (lynncahoon.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014? (sittinginspiltink.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014 (justathoughtblog.wordpress.com)
- NaNoMaybeMo (bentrubewriter.wordpress.com)