Got several more sections of rebel-editing done in my NaNo novel.
I’ve finished and passed the scene I’d picked for my writing sample on deviantArt, got through desert man Fahd’s flashback (which was revised a few years ago as the only “story” ready for the CreateSpace winner’s code the first time I worked on this novel–look up Rite of Passage if you want to see more)
And now I’m just starting in to the scene where the pirates must meet with Fahd’s old tribe for, erm, business reasons. And Fahd doesn’t much like the idea.
Maybe soon I’ll get to the scene where this starts crossing with my Doctor Who rewrites. Though if I’m to finish this thing, I’m a long way off from working on those.
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 4569 (Yeah, I wish.)
Total goal: 10,000
Total written: 14,676
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov. 21 (if only…..)
- NaNoWriMo 2014 – It Begins (persephonemagazine.com)
- October is for outlining (collegian.com)
- Pony Artist Tsitra360 Banned From DeviantArt. Please support his other accounts! (pony-palace.com)
- My deviantart (imaginarylea.wordpress.com)
- CreateSpace Discount Codes for Read Tuesday (legendsofwindemere.com)