Prologue’s done, yay!
Assuming I don’t find more things that need editing. *facepalm*
Anyway, on Day 4 I:
- Got a little work done on my NaNoWriMo while my mother drove off to a doctor’s appointment.
- Got some more homework done.
- Went out with my mother to do some early Christmas shopping–to help her with Christmas shopping, that is, seeing as most of the stuff I intend to buy (due to memberships on assorted kickback/profit websites) will need to wait until closer to Christmas in case anything needs returning after.
- Had lunch at a Chinese buffet.
- Came back home and did more work on NaNoWriMo.
And the report card:
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 3809
Total goal: 6667
Total written: 7283
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov. 28
And slightly-off-topic-but-not, is anybody else interested in the NaNo Writing Tools bundle from storybundle?
I’m not quite ready for some of the marketing, I think, but there are a few here and there that I might want, and given their pricing system (pay what you want, as low as $3, for the whole bundle), I think it might be well worth the purchase.
I just… need to get some more money in PayPal first, maybe by selling more stuff on eBay.
- NaNoWriMo Checklist (thewritersroomdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Vlog: Top 5 NaNoWriMo Tips (avajae.blogspot.com)
- INKSPILL: On NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- #Nanowrimo Why do you write? (lynncahoon.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014? (sittinginspiltink.com)
- Vlog: How to Survive NaNoWriMo Week 1 (avajae.blogspot.com)
- The Secret to NaNoWriMo (floridawriters.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Countdown – 4: What To Write… (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014 Day 4 (geekyhausfrau.wordpress.com)
- Nano Madness (quotidiandose.wordpress.com)