No NaNoWriMo this time.
What did I do instead of working on my novel? Exactly what can I claim got in the way?
Trying to fix the code in my game scripting/php assignment.
Attending said class.
Going out with my folks for one last motorcycle ride before adding Sta-Bil to the gas tank and (presumably) putting the bikes up for the winter
And… trying out my copy of Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, both to test it and make sure it works, and to try to get far enough in to unlock the StreetPass option.
I kind of forgot about NaNo today. Oopsie. ^^;
Or maybe I should just claim that I really did jinx myself in my Day 2 report.
- NaNoWriMo Checklist (thewritersroomdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Vlog: Top 5 NaNoWriMo Tips (avajae.blogspot.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014? (sittinginspiltink.com)
- How to Survive NaNoWriMo Without Resorting to Cannibalism (doingthewritething.wordpress.com)
- The Secret to NaNoWriMo (floridawriters.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014 Day 4 (geekyhausfrau.wordpress.com)
- Joining Nanowrimo (gabrielleechristian.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2014 (justathoughtblog.wordpress.com)
- Epona is for Babies, Check Out Link’s Sweet New Ride in Mario Kart 8 (technobuffalo.com)
- A Passionate Gamer Made This Incredibly Awesome Ode to Nintendo. (viralnova.com)