Boy Scout Merit Badge Day, and I was gone nearly all day to chaperone and “help” a certain someone get his work done.
Between that, chores, and general interruptions of life, all I managed on my NaNo was start giving my prologue a quick look-over, and I’ve left myself some notes on things that still need proper editing.
Regardless, my “report” for the day:
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 1775 (that’d just be the first section of that prologue)
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 29.
I think, once I’ve finished editing the prologue, I’m going to put it up on Patreon as free content, and start posting the stuff that comes after the prologue as patron-specific “early access” chapters…. though I’m going to want to make a welcome message first, if my dad will leave me alone long enough to record anything.
- Prologue, epilogue offer info, action to boost tale (inventingrealityeditingservice.typepad.com)
- To Prologue or Not To Prologue (ryanlanz.com)
- Initial responses (colourmechanel.wordpress.com)
- Jobe’s Monster Long Ultra Helpful List of Pointers for Nano!!! (6inklings.wordpress.com)
- Author-Reader Trust: The Key To A Great Book (aetherhouse.wordpress.com)
- Glory Hallelujah! (weinstein365.wordpress.com)
- UPDATE! And prologues (linnearen.wordpress.com)