Somehow I forgot to update my word count via the official site. So Day 25’s progress, naturally, will show up on my widget as part of Day 26.
However, I did make some progress. I have, among other things, developed the demon summoner’s underwater lair a bit more, alluded to the disappearance of said summoner’s previous apprentice/slave… and I aim to get started on the summoner’s own arena and experiments.
And of course get back to work on my Skyrim videos. Though with NaNo nearly at an end, I might want to put those off until the month is up.
In other news, I think I’ve figured out how to properly sync my audio commentary with the Skyrim videos via Microsoft Movie Maker.
Timing it just right will be an issue (maybe), but the actual technical part of doing it is fairly easy once I’ve seen how.
Might be I’ll do a video sometime of what I’ve found out, if anyone cares to see for themselves. 😉 Though that might require the permission of the audio’s creator; when I tried it out, I’d used a music file that just happened to be one click away, rather than my own narrative.
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 3090
Total goal: 41667
Total written: 47039
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on November 27.
- NaNoWriMo – Prison of Your Word Count (teagansbooks.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Winner! (jillianchantal.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 26: Winning and TGIO (ibelonginabook.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Day 20 (frozenintyme.wordpress.com)
- NaNoNaNo (alvaradofrazier.com)
- NaNoWriMo – Day 16 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)