Between nasty weather and other interferences, I didn’t get much noticeable progress done.
Not only did I have little opportunity to get online to update my count on the actual NaNo site (heck, on November 16, I was only online long enough to sync my latest draft to the laptop via DropBox and and post the previous entry), but I didn’t get much actual work done, word-count-wise.
On the other hand, I did make a little more headway, plotwise.
I’m developing the demon summoner’s golem/slaves a bit more (to whatever extent a near-mindless drone needs “developing” ;)), am working on said summoner’s lair, and soon my main character will meet the summoner himself and find out just what he’s getting dragged into.
Somewhere along the lines my on-site word count and my spreadsheet got out of sync with each other, and I’m not sure what progress I made on what day.
However, if I lump any and all “progress” together under today’s, it might look a little something like this:
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 560
Total goal: 31667
Total written: 42982
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on November 23.
- NaNoWriMo – Day 19 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)
- NaNoPersonas – Which one are you? (jcmorrows.wordpress.com)
- Day 20 NaNoWriMo – NaNoNearly 3 Weeks! (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- ISBW NaNoWriMo Special Episode 20 – When In Doubt #3 – Look into the past (murverse.com)
- 5 ways to survive the NaNoWriMo homestretch (platefulofsoul.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #14: Read a Chapter of Your Favorite Author’s Book (mediabistro.com)