I’m having a bit of trouble with the scene where they meet the conjurer.
I think, since I’ve already got notes on what I want to happen in general, that I’ll have to skip to another scene in need of expanding/rewriting. I’ve got plenty of those to choose from.
I’m still waiting to hear back from Bethesda, re: monetizing Skyrim and other gameplay videos (the last email I got said they’d forward the email to the appropriate department, and that they’ll get back to me “if they want to discuss it further” with me).
Even if I can’t monetize the videos directly via ads on YouTube, I’m hoping I can at least get permission to use affiliate links here if I embed the videos.
And, of course, I need to play the game some more. Permission or not, I’m not going to make a whole lot of money off of one “character creation” video. 😀
Meanwhile, back to the NaNo….
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 3454
Total goal: 21667
Total written: 35362
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on November 19.
- NaNoWriMo Tip #10: Work on Point of View (mediabistro.com)
- Caught up on NaNoWriMo! (lifewithrecovery.wordpress.com)
- 30 Questions To Ask Yourself During NaNoWriMo-Day 14 (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013: My First Post (jabwriter.com)
- The NaNo Has Me! (lynnestjames.wordpress.com)
- Dear NaNoWriMo: Day 12 (lisenminetti.wordpress.com)