Whelp, I managed to use up a chunk of my buffer already, but I’m not behind yet! 😀
The weekend’s over and then some, and I finally managed to get back to work on the NaNo. But all I added was notes.
*headdesk* Seriously? I’m continuing a novel that I started two years ago, that’s already been plotted prologue to epilogue. How did I manage to create more notes? ^^;
In other news, Wii Fit U is set up, though the system doesn’t want to detect the TV consistently–I have to go into system settings to change the settings every time I power the thing on.
And the Fit Meter seems to like giving me negative altitude readings (note, my location is 500-something-or-other feet above sea level); not sure if that’s affecting the Altitude Challenge or not, but it’s kind of bugging me that I managed about 12 feet on Sunday and nothing since then.
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 3180
Total goal: 20000
Total written: 31908
Report card: At this rate, you will finish on November 19.
- Dear NaNoWriMo: Day 12 (lisenminetti.wordpress.com)
- Working Toward My Goals – YES! (moonbebi.wordpress.com)
- Help! NaNoWriMo’s almost half over and I’m stuck! What should I do? (poppycockpublishing.com)
- NaNoWriMo No-No (kdvenn.wordpress.com)
- Almost There (Halfway): NaNoWriMo Day 12 (ibelonginabook.wordpress.com)
- NaNoNo Update (devajashewaywriting.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Paused! (knightgwen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo excerpt (motsdecris.wordpress.com)