Agenda for the day:
- Aqua Zumba
- Leave Aqua Zumba early due to detecting smell of perfume (allergies, bleh!)
- More monetizing research
- Plan next video
- Look into other jobs
- Continue NaNo
- I forget what else. ^^;
So I’ve finally finished up with the older work in my NaNo. Next step, expand my notes into proper scenes and start adding new material.
Given my current rebelling word count, I expect I can afford to play Skyrim now and again for YouTube purposes, as well as put more time/effort into finding out how to monetize those and any other videos (including random ones like the “stupid pet tricks” one I took several months back of my dog).
However…. I still mean to try for the 1667 daily goal, not to mention (fingers crossed) actually finish the novel this time around.
Daily goal: 1667
Daily written: 6130
Total goal: 11667
Total written: 28728 (includes notes from older draft)
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on November 13.
- NaNoWriMo: Day 7 Update (paperpenandnoplan.wordpress.com)
- Five Songs to Get You Through NaNoWriMo…or Something (allthewritenotes.com)
- NaNo – Something to cheer us all up (day seven) (fictionalfiona.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Day 7 (wordwabbit.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (whitneydaniellewriting.wordpress.com)
- #NaNoWriMo Week One Update (kimbervale.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #6: Don’t Think Like an Editor (Yet) (mediabistro.com)