Yes! I got some progress this time!
Admittedly, the “progress” was simply figuring out how far I’d gotten in the editing stages–I did say I’m being a rebel–but I do expect to make some legitimate progress soon.
Day’s Goal: 1667
Day’s Count: 4840
Total Goal: 3333
Total Written: 4840
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on November 21. (Now wouldn’t that be nice if it were true? ;))
On to Day 3!
And the “murder mystery” competition on deviantArt–I’ve only got a couple days to look through my clues again and send in my accusation. ^^;
- NaNoWriMo- Day 2 (samannelizabeth.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Pre-Day One (cjrwriting.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Resources – Worth Checking Out! (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Whato? (mariemeyerbooks.wordpress.com)
- NaNovember: Day 2: Can’t Write, Head Imploded (traciewrites.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013 – Still brainstorming (zanemckenzie.com)
- NaNovember: Day 1 (traciewrites.wordpress.com)
- November Equals #NaNoWriMo (raelynbarclay.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriFAIL (myhappyfam.wordpress.com)