I didn’t make much progress this time, in terms of writing out actual scenes, but I finally plotted the darn thing out until near the end.
Near the end of the current plot bunny, that is, until just before the Doctor encounters the infamous Beast of Gevaudan.
In terms of “actual” scenes, I doubt I’ll get that far before the end of the month; I know I won’t make it to the next plot bunny (the “sadistic plot,” as I often call it).
I’ll just have to hope I can get more of them during editing, before time runs out to collect my winnings. (Alternatively, I do have last year’s NaNo, which was plotted all the way until the end, but still needs some editing; I could always use the winnings on that.)
But at least I’m on track!
Word count wise, my buffer is back, which gives me just enough time to (hopefully) avoid any last minute internet lags, as well as make up any difference between what Word reports and what NaNo’s validation system is going to report.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words
Daily written: 2561
Total goal: 46667
Total written: 48626
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 29.
And a 687 daily average would let me finish on time. 😀
- NaNoWriMo Day # 28: “Winning” the NaNoWriMo Challenge (write-2-be.com)
- NaNoWriMo – I’m a Winner (again). (janerisdon.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo day 28 – When sub-plots go rogue… (ejjudge.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 28 – Slowing Down (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- Joyous Busyness – Thankvember NaNoROW, 11/28/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- Veni, Vidi, Vici ~ #NaNoWriMo #amwriting is finished (zaraawritingstory.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo #Fail (niaforrester.com)
- #NaNoWriMo:The mission is simple. We are not. (chazzwrites.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #28: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (writingishardwork.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update (thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com)