And I made very little progress today.
Completely used up the buffer, and then some. But then, this late in the month, that buffer doesn’t mean a whole lot, except as a way to avoid last-minute internet lags.
Seems a bit backwards, though.
I mean, I managed over 800 words on the day that I had two tutoring sessions, and allowed myself to be distracted by Skyrim (it’s almost a pity I can’t make money as easy in the real world….), but only about 200 something on the day that I had nothing to do all day?
I’m sure going to a movie with my mother had nothing to do with that….
Anyway, plot-wise, the only progress is inside my head. Word count-wise… not much progress.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words
Daily written: 250
Total goal: 45000
Total written: 46065
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 30.
And I need a 1311 daily average to finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo Day 27 – Return of the Ouches (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- Day 27 of NaNoWriMo (clairevioletthropeexpress.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 27 – Is There Anyone Who Wants To Lend Me Some Words? (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- The Reason I Finished NaNoWriMo Early (maasmith.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #27: We’re So Proud of You! (writingishardwork.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 26 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- Here I Am Again (garciaanddigitaltechnology.com)
- Some NaNoWriMo Surprises (orestn.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving is a Crap Holiday and NaNo is Dead (alphabeticallyinclined.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 12 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)