Lousy weather and other excuses kept me offline again.
Even though I did manage to get some writing done, I completely lost track of how much I wrote each day.
So this post is for the entire Thanksgiving weekend!
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words (I believe that would be 5,000 or 5,001 for three days running)
Daily written: 8458
Total goal: 41667 (as of day 25)
Total written: 44995
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 28.
And a 1001 daily average would let me finish on time.
Granted, if I’d managed the entire month what I managed just in the last three days…I’d be validating my novel right now. I’d be done with the word count and ready to start editing.
*shrug* Meh, I’m close.
So I won’t finish as early as I did the last two years; I still should be able to finish on time. My big “finish early” goal isn’t for bragging rights, anyway; it’s to avoid problems with last-minute internet lag, if I wait too long to validate.
- NaNoWriMo: Pushing Forward (cbwentworth.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 23 – Back in the Saddle (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 23 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 23 (spontaneousderivation.com)
- The Thanksgiving Word Count. (writtennerd.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day # 23: Time to Get Back to Work (write-2-be.com)
- So It Goes – Thankvember NaNoROW, 11/25/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- NaNoWriMo: All downhill from here (michaelmcmullen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update ~ Day 24 (jlroeder.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 21 – Blanket Day (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)