And I tried to keep working on that scene, anyway. Even though I’d told myself to just skip ahead.
I managed all of 92 words in that one scene, though I do have a couple of things I wanted to add that I wasn’t having trouble with.
Other than that, it was the stream of consciousness and skipping ahead to the next scene.
Something tells me I’m not going to finish another plot bunny before NaNo’s end.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 1733
Total goal: 35000
Total written: 36537
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 29.
I don’t quite have a full day’s buffer, but I ought to be able to get it back in come day 22… provided I write about 1800 words.
And a 1495 daily average would let me finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo Day 21 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #21: Abandon All Hope All Ye Who Enter Here (writingishardwork.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day # 21: Did Anyone Know That There Is a NaNoWriMo Song? (write-2-be.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 21 – Blanket Day (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 21 (spontaneousderivation.com)
- Kindling New Fires – Thankvember NaNoROW 11/21/1 (shanjeniah.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 20 – On Sexy Paragraphs and Other Unrelated Topics (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- Moving and #NaNo12 (onmywaytowonderland.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo got me started but… (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)
- Day 12: NaNoLaundroDay (orestn.wordpress.com)