So I decided to upload the entire excerpt, as originally planned. Yup, all five pages of it.
Five pages and then some, depending on how you figure line spacing or paragraph spacing.
You can see the entire thing on my NaNo profile, or see it split into two parts (first the Doctor’s perspective, then the companion’s) on my secondary deviantArt account.
And I made notes of some tips other NaNoers gave me, regarding possible scene changes….
I also finally got back to one of the other plot bunnies.
Hopefully I’ll make some headway with that one soon.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 2489
Total goal: 31667
Total written: 34109
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 28.
Still only a one-day buffer, but not bad.
And a 1444 daily average would let me finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo Day 19 – And Not a Verb to Link! (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 19 (laith.wordpress.com)
- How Not to Starve During NaNoWriMo (khrystleraineduste.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Won The Battle But Not The War…Let’s Dance! (lettersandfeathers.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 19 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo. Say What? (magdalenavandenberg.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #18: Focus on the Intent (writingishardwork.com)
- NaNo – PR (lpstribling.wordpress.com)
- The Power of NaNo (sisterhoodofthetravellingpens.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo got me started but… (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)