The re-written excerpt is done, and now I’m wondering if I’ll have to rewrite it again. See, the thing is about five pages long….
Maybe I’ll try to pick and choose paragraphs and lines of dialogue, see what I can chop up and still manage a fairly coherent scenario. I don’t want to try rewriting the thing again, and I don’t want to drop my word count just by cutting up the version that’s up there.
Or maybe I’ll just post the whole darn thing on my NaNo profile, while leaving the five page version in the document.
Any input from the readers?
Meanwhile, I’ll just get back to work on one of the other plot bunnies. Like the one I’d interrupted to start on that excerpt.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 3460 (see, now why can’t I manage that all the time? *pouts*)
Total goal: 30000
Total written: 31620
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 29.
So I’ve almost got myself a one-day buffer. The trick is to maintain and increase it before the month is over.
And a 1531 daily average would let me finish on time.
- Writer Wednesday – Interview with Chris Baty (founder of NaNoWriMo) (writermummy.wordpress.com)
- NaNo Advice, Part 3 (tammyjrizzo.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 10 – Lots of Words (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 17 – Sigh (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- Halfway NaNoWrimo (bfreeman0.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 15 – Why Bother? (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- NaNo – PR (lpstribling.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 14 (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- The Power of NaNo (sisterhoodofthetravellingpens.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 16 – What’s Been Eating Up All Of My Time? (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)