Welp, I’m back to being behind by a few hundred words. But given that my count is after I’d completely missed one day, it’s actually not that bad….
I just wish I’d been able to make all along the amount I’d managed for Day 16 alone.
Anyway, I didn’t make much progress on the story. First I’d done up that theory in the previous post, then I tried to write out some of my other theories.
Seeing as I’ve managed (quite by accident) to find a story-centric reason to connect my Who fics with my non-Who fics, I expect those theories to be posted, not on this, my main account, but on my “Pioneers of the Shattered Waters” account.
Depends on how coherent I can make them. And how much they relate to the actual stories… as opposed to a list of assorted theories.
But some of them ought to make it over there, due to that connection. So Whovians and other interested readers, keep watch!
Now if I can just work out a good way to add the “shattered waters” theme to the Who fics….
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 2612
Total goal: 26667
Total written: 26362
Report Card: At this rate, you won’t finish on time.
And a 1688 daily word count would let me finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo Day 16 (spontaneousderivation.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 16 – What’s Been Eating Up All Of My Time? (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 16 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Day 15 (takayta.wordpress.com)
- My Writing in Graph Form (takayta.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo is Slowly Beating Me to Death (tinyoctopusdesigns.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 13 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- 11/1/12 – First Day of NaNoWriMo (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 13 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo got me started but… (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)