I came up with more notes and stream of consciousness, and little else.
Specifically, I messed around some with that one plot point mentioned in the previous post. I think I cheated: I asked about that point here and on NaNoWriMo, didn’t use quite the same wording, and just copied both sets of questions in while I tried to decide for myself which “problem” would work best.
*Sigh* That just means more notes that I want to remove later, if I finally get a high enough word count to try.
I think I’ve figured out which one I’d like to use (which ones, actually–I foresee combining two of them)–but I’m still interested in input from any other readers and Whovians out there.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 1414 (ick!)
Total goal: 23333
Total written: 23750
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 30.
And a 1640 daily word count would let me finish on time.
Dang it, I should have that number reduced a lot more! I want to finish early, like I did the last couple of years (all five days early), not merely “on time.”
- NaNoWriMo Tip #14: Scrivener (writingishardwork.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 14 – Where The Sun Don’t Shine (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Week 2 (dthomasminton.com)
- NaNoWriMo: It’s All Right To Take Your Time (evilnymphstuff.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a NaNoWriMo slacker (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo got me started but… (bcsirrom.wordpress.com)
- Outskirts Press Sponsors NaNoWriMo 2012 (prweb.com)