Tutoring, trying to continue that likely excerpt, tutoring again, and trying to work some more on that excerpt.
And somewhere along the lines, I forgot to divide sections in the document from day 11 to day 12.
Still, I think the dividing point was about when the Doctor disappeared (he was transmatted away) and left his companion behind by accident. I.e., when I switched from his point of view to hers.
I’m going to keep on writing that section until she comes up with a plan to rescue herself, and then decide how much and/or which parts of the scene I want to use as an excerpt.
Maybe write into the part where the rescue happens….
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 1745
Total goal: 20000
Total written: 20004
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 30.
And a 1666 daily average would let me finish on time.
- Day 12: NaNoLaundroDay (orestn.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a NaNoWriMo slacker (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 12 (laith.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: 20,000 words! (ainewarren.wordpress.com)
- Snow? On day 12 of NaNo? (run4joy59.wordpress.com)
- No NaNo (jordanwyn.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 12 (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 12 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 12 – The Good, The Bad and The Unwritten (allmeanssomething.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day # 12: With NaNoWriMo Comes a Sense of Discipline (write-2-be.com)