Meh, I fell behind again. Though we did have church for a good chunk of the morning, and dinner at one of the restaurants offering a Veteran’s Day free meal.
And helping out my folks with this, that, and the other thing the rest of the day.
Still, you’d think I could have managed to stay caught up….
On the other hand, I did come close.
Anyway, the possible excerpt from the original plot bunny has been started. Word-count-wise, I might have finished the excerpt (depends on how much I decide to post to my NaNo profile), but I have not finished that group of scenes.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 1437
Total goal: 18333
Total written: 18259
Report Card: At this rate, you won’t finish on time (with a measly 74 words to go, sheesh!).
And a 1670 daily average would let me finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo Day 11 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- My failed romance with NaNoWriMo (writeaubreywrite.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 10 – Lots of Words (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNo milestone: 20K (ellenvgregory.com)
- NaNoWriMo: It’s a marathon, not a sprint (michaelmcmullen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 12: Nowhere NEAR my “goal” (thegrownupya.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 11 – Ouches and Couches (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- Back to work with #NaNoWriMo (#amwriting) (zaraawritingstory.wordpress.com)
- How to Finish NaNoWriMo in 24 Hours (chortleatmygirth.com)
- Outskirts Press Sponsors NaNoWriMo 2012 (prweb.com)