Hmm… I didn’t quite make the daily word count. But I did make the total goal.
I’ve finished with the series prologue, and plan to move on to the next set of plot bunnies.
The only trouble is, I also want to get to work on the excerpt for the NaNo site, before the month is up, and I haven’t quite decided which section to use.
I could use the prologue (more than a day’s worth by itself ^^; and no good way to divide it), which I plan to add to one of my own sites after editing, any way.
Or I could use the “in which the Doctor gets freaked out and doesn’t know why” from the next plot bunny in line (technically not part of the NaNo in terms of word count; that scene was written some time ago).
Or I could just get to work on the scene I’d originally planned to use as the excerpt, which would mean making another exception to the “writing in order” plan.
I think maybe I’ll try writing that last scene, and decide from there.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 1209
Total goal: 16667
Total written: 16822
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on Nov 30.
And a 1658 daily word count would let me finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo ’12 – Extreme Weekend Plan of WORDS (days 10 & 11) (vetanda.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 10 – Lots of Words (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 10 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 10 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 – Day 9 (blackanddarknight.wordpress.com)
- How Not to Starve During NaNoWriMo (doingthewritething.wordpress.com)
- NaNo ~ Day 8 ~ Confessions of a NaNoer (jenniferfgarcia.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 11 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Update #2 (giantsdomain.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Week 1 (dthomasminton.com)