Welp, another day that I went past midnight, so my personal tracking and the NaNo site report different amounts.
And, though I didn’t catch up, I didn’t get further behind, either. Always a plus.
In addition to finishing the scene(s) I was on, I added to my notes (all of almost 4000 words!), wrote one scene (all of 350 words) that probably won’t make it into the final draft, and got started on what basically amounts to an epilogue for this particular plot bunny.
I just need to finish up that epilogue, figure out how I want to write it to leave the OC’s fate vague–which I may leave until the editing stage–and get started on the next plot bunny.
And I’ve got this “prologue” to the entire group of plot bunnies that I want to do something with. I expect that to go on one of my sites, but not go with any of the other stories if I get them published.
See, I expect them to be split up into multiple short stories, and the prologue, a only relates to one story directly, or b only relates to all of the stories if they’re taken together.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 2425 (not sure how that happened)
Total goal: 11667
Total written: 11482
Report Card: At this rate, you won’t finish on time.
A daily average of 1674 ought to let me finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo 2012: Day Seven (sherrilackey.com)
- NaNo and Gratitude in New Jersey – #ROW80, 11/4/12 (shanjeniah.com)
- NaNoLoMo (shannagermain2.wordpress.com)
- NaNoDreamOn: how am I ever going to write 50,000 words in 30 days? (elappleby.wordpress.com)
- November -WriMo’s: Day 6 – My plan for NaNoWriMo (furimi.wordpress.com)
- Why I WON’T be completing NaNoWriMo 2012 (amberjeromenorrgard.com)
- Begin With The End, And Don’t Forget to Smile (thedailycreativewriter.com)
- I wish every word of fiction I wrote in November went towards NaNoWriMo (vetanda.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 7 – Back on Track! (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Scares My Socks Off (daphneshadows.wordpress.com)