*Sigh* Another day, and a little more behind.
Make that a lot more behind.
I’m not exactly sure what happened to my progress this time around, but I did manage to finish up a few more scenes.
And though I haven’t written out the actual scenes, I’ve effectively finished plotting my way to the end of this little plot bunny. So come Day 7, I hope to finish turning those plot notes into coherent story — although with my progress, I don’t dare take the notes out just yet — and maybe get started on the next related plot bunny.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 1381 (ick!)
Total goal: 10000
Total written: 9057 (I suppose I should be pleased that I’m not a full day off… just about two thirds of a day)
Report Card: At this rate, you won’t finish on time.
I’ll need a 1706 daily word count to finish on time.
But I have the weekend mostly to myself. As long as I don’t let myself get distracted, that might help. I hope. *fingers crossed*
- NaNoWriMo: 10,000 (michaelmcmullen.wordpress.com)
- Participating in NaNoWriMo? (ctwesting.com)
- NaNoWriMo (lastchancewriting.wordpress.com)
- Get The Perfect Gear for Your Nanowrimo Adventure! (stine1.info)
- Outskirts Press Sponsors NaNoWriMo 2012 (prweb.com)
- It’s NaNoWriMo … some resources for authors taking part (womanontheedgeofreality.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012: 7 Day update (thoughtsontoast.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo- Wow! What a Challenge! (cavalierqueen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (creativemetaphor.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 5 (laith.wordpress.com)