So I’ve managed most of a day’s work this time around.
In spite of two tutoring sessions (one of my new students plus the ESL in the evening).
Unfortunately, that “most” combined with already having been behind on Day 4 means I’m a bit further behind. See, I’d managed almost of a day’s work, but I finished one particular scene at around 11:50 pm and decided I wasn’t going to make any headway on the next scene before midnight.
Here’s hoping I can catch up soon.
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Daily written: 1486
Total goal: 8333
Total written: 7676
Report Card: At this rate, you won’t finish on time.
I’ll need a minimum of 1692 words per day to finish on time.
- NaNoWriMo Day 5 (spontaneousderivation.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day Five (writingfictionblog.com)
- NaNoWriMo Survival Kit (tammyjrizzo.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo/NaBloPoMo Day 5: Holy Word Sprint Batman! (jaguwar.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 5 – Slogging Along (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo- Wow! What a Challenge! (cavalierqueen.wordpress.com)
- An Update to My NaNoWriMo Adventure. . . (lyssaproctor.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update & Blog Direction (ainewarren.wordpress.com)
- Pepper Phillips – NaNo is a Challenge! (pepperphillips.com)
- NaNo ~ Day 3 ~ Confessions of a NaNoer (jenniferfgarcia.com)