This year I started the day late for a good reason.
Namely… I have a job! *woopee!*
Well, sort of. I’m tutoring a couple of people in computer use, and while the hourly wages aren’t bad, the actual hours mean I technically don’t get paid that much.
Yet. I’m still on the lookout for a steadier paycheck.
Be that as it may, I did manage to finish a few scenes in one of my Doctor Who plot bunnies.
I didn’t quite finish that particular bunny, but as it’s the closest to being done, I have high hopes for it. And once that one’s done, I can start on the next. And the next. And the….
Day’s goal: as always, 1,667 words.
Words written: 2127
Report Card: At this rate, you will finish on November 24.
Almost the same as the last couple of years.
No outline this time, so no ratios to figure out.
According to my calculations, I would need to write 1650 (point 7) words per day for the rest of the month to finish on time. Not a whole lot lower than the 1667 daily goal, but my immediate goal is, as always, to continue to decrease that number.
- 11/1/12 – First Day of NaNoWriMo (aelizabethwest.wordpress.com)
- The Pros and Cons of NaNoWriMo (onewaytowonder.wordpress.com)
- Working title: join a collective NaNoWriMo experiment (themodernmanuscript.wordpress.com)
- [My trials in worldbuilding, cartography and conlanging ] NaNoWriMo (vorropohaiah.blogspot.com)
- Should I be a NaNo Rebel? (dste9.wordpress.com)
- NaNo 2012, Day 1 (butterfliesanddragons.wordpress.com)
- The NaNoWriMo Continuum (writtennerd.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (littlepurpleoctopus.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – Day 2 (chyrondave.wordpress.com)
- An Unashamed Tortoise: Why ‘Slow’ Doesn’t Equal Failure (oliviasopinions.wordpress.com)