Thanks to NaNoWriMo changing when you can validate, the official report is:
I won! I won! Doing the happy dance! I won!
And yet, plot-wise, I’ve still got a long way to go.
*cue record scratch*
Well, seeing as the semester isn’t over, I’ll likely be using the rest of the month, and then some, to make sure my homework stays caught up, and won’t be getting back to completing that novel, let alone the Doctor Who rewrites I’d also planned on starting into, until finals are over and done with.
But I will get back to them. I must get back to my writing. I must finish the novel, get something ready to publish…. Not to mention add an “author’s note” of sorts to the back of my short story and reupload to the various sites.
According to MS Word, The Graft’s final word count was 50,417.
According to the NaNo site’s validator, that final count is 50,336.
- NaNoWriMo: Your Novel’s Residence (igiveyoubeauty.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo… day 15 experiences (djmynattinspirationalauthor.wordpress.com)
- Twitter accounts to keep you going for NaNoWriMo (sittinginspiltink.com)
- Inspiration: Day 5 (ticklehead.wordpress.com)
- Pardon Me! (sherijkennedyriverside.wordpress.com)
- Three posts to keep the words flowing (onewildword.com)